We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This is a low-fat meal plan with very low calories.
To ensure appropriate calorie levels, please check the Calorie needs calculator.
This level of calories is only suitable for a small-framed woman – and should not be followed every day (i.e. include higher-calorie days).
Meal Plan 1
TOTAL CALORIES ~1097
- Smoothie (1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1/2 cup kale leaves, 1 cup almond milk) (219)
- 1 medium-apple (93)
- 5 grain crackers with 5 tsp. of hummus (98)
- 1.5 oz. Sesame buckwheat noodles with 1 Tbs. low fat peanut sauce (224)
- 1 1/2 Cups mixed-greens salad (33)
- 1 cup of steamed broccoli (55)
- 10 raw almonds (78)
- Sea Bass Puttanesca: (307)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil heated and 1 clove garlic chopped sauteed 30 seconds
- 1 cup chopped tomato, 1/4 cup white wine, salt pepper added to mixture simmered for 10 minutes until like a sauce 1 tablespoon black olives 1/2 teaspoon capers stirred into sauce
- 6 oz. fillet of Sea Bass placed on top of mixture, covered, simmered for 10 minutes until fish is opaque
- 1 1/2 Cups Mixed green salad (33)
- 1 72% Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocoate Square. (55)
Meal Plan 2
TOTAL CALORIES ~1013
- Turkey bacon, spinach egg white frittata
– 1 serving from this recipe (371)
- 1 cup spinach, stems removed, sauteed 2 to 3 minutes in ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Whisked whites of 10 eggs plus 1 whole egg and 1/4 cup fat free milk (or water).
- Mix in spinach, 4 strips of turkey bacon cooked and crumbled, salt pepper to taste.
- Place mixture in preheated skillet, cover cook 10 minutes until top is set.
- Brown frittata under broiler 3 minutes until golden.
- Herb-crusted turkey breast
– 1 serving from this recipe for 3 (138 per serving)
- Combine 2 tbsp thyme, 2 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp oregano, 1tsp rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper in small bowl.
- Place turkey breast in roasting pan skin side up and spread herb mixture evenly over top.
- Bake turkey 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours (juices run clear temperature in thickest portion registers 170 deg F or 77 deg C)
- Remove discard skin.
- Sweet potato almond salad with mustard vinaigrette – 1 serving from this recipe for 3: (86 per serving)
- Peel cut into 1-inch cubes, 2 medium sweet potatoes (1 1/2 pounds)
- Steam potato cubes over boiling water 10 to 12 minutes until tender.
- Whisk together in a medium bowl, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 1 tsp whole-grain mustard, 2 tsp white vinegar, 1/8 tsp salt.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil slowly while whisking, until emulsified.
- Add steamed potatoes, 1 celery stalk thinly sliced, 2 tbsp slivered raw almonds, and gently toss.
- Cool to room temperature and add 2 scallions thinly sliced.
- 1 1/2 cups mixed green salad (33)
- Wild salmon burger – 1 serving from this recipe for 2: (140 per serving)
- Combine in large bowl 1/2 pound wild salmon fillet, chopped, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, dash Tabasco, 1 egg white, beaten, 1 tsp drained capers, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp chopped dill, 1 tsp white horseradish, salt pepper to taste.
- Form well-mixed ingredients into 2 patties.
- Place patties in skillet sprayed with cooking spray and preheated, and cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes per side until browned.
- Poached chicken breast: (268)
- Pour into a stock pot or deep saute pan, 2 cups bottled water and 2 cups low-fat, low-sodium chicken broth, then bring to gentle boil.
- Add 2 tbsp tricolor peppercorns and 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, ensuring liquid covers chicken.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes until chicken is fork-tender and no longer pink, but avoid overcooking.
- Cauliflower mushroom mash: (44)
- Heat small skillet over high heat, coat with cooking spray, add 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms and 1 tbsp chopped shallots, cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place in food processor, cool slightly, then add 1 cup steamed cauliflower florets and 1 tsp whole-grain mustard, puree until smooth – add up to 2 tbsp water if mixture is too thick.
- Stir in 1 tbsp chopped parsley and ground black pepper.
- 1 1/2 cups mixed green salad (33)
The Easy Way
The simplest way to follow a 1100 calorie diet by getting the meals delivered:
- Try BistroMD’s Standard Plan for women . Then use the Customize option to remove one of the snacks.
- Rammohan, M., Juan, D. (1989). Effects of a low calorie, low protein diet on nutritional parameters, and routine laboratory values in nonobese young and elderly subjects. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 8(6), 545-553. Link
- Golay, A., Allaz, A. F., Ybarra, J., Bianchi, P., Saraiva, S., Mensi, N., … de Tonnac, N. (2000). Similar weight loss with low-energy food combining or balanced diets. International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity, 24(4), 492-496. Link